BLOG - 4 Time Travel to the Past or Future


I have always wanted to go to the past. This is because when I was a child, my grandfather uses to told me stories about his life in other world, because he thinks that the life in the past was so much different that the life we live now. This is why I started to search about the 30´s or 50´s, but then I came to know the 20´s and I think that’s the time that I like. I decided this period to go if I could, not long ago, when I saw the movie “The wolf of wall street” despite of I dream with this time before, in this movie I could appreciate the clothes and music mainly and there is where I want to go. 



I want to know the 20´s in Europe because I don’t know nothing of the 20´s in other place, or what I know its the colonialism in America so I prefer to experiment the magic I see in the movies. 


Así es el mundo de los locos años 20 | Vanity Fair



I think that my time travel it’s a trip of curiosity, what I want to say is that I don’t want to stay in that time, because is a dream based on the cinema but I know that it’s an awful time for women´s rights and a lot of things like this. 

 

 Así trató la prensa del siglo XIX las primeras huelgas feministas: «Que  vengan las tres empleadas más feas»

 

 

 

 

 

 



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Who Am I?

BLOG - 5 Changes To My Study Programme