BLOG 3 - My dream job

When I was little, I always had many dreams of what I would like to be when I grow up...

When I was 5 years old I was given a cash register toy. That was my first dream, to be a supermarket cashier. I loved the sound of the toy and serving people.

La Cajera En Un Supermercado. Carrito Lleno De Productos. Cajero  Automático. Empleado De La Tienda Carácter Plano Aislado En El Fondo  Blanco. Vector, Ilustración Eps10. Ilustraciones svg, vectoriales, clip art  vectorizado libre
Afterwards I began to really like the sky and the stars. When I was 10 years old I would go out with my friends at night to play games in my condo and we would watch the stars while talking about the sky, God, music, etc. We were very thoughtful children.

Los mejores sitios para ver las estrellas en España - Civitatis Magazine

Later, as I grew older, I began to really like art in general, especially drawing and painting. At my school I attended theater workshops and I loved being on stage and playing. I was having a great time. That feeling helped me choose what I study now, theater acting. I love my career and I have a great time studying. In the future I hope to be able to act in plays, be part of a company, take theater classes in places of social risk and I would love to travel doing theater and learning about theater in different places around the world.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Who Am I?

BLOG - 5 Changes To My Study Programme