BLOG 2 - My first adventure trip

 Hello class, my name Is Antonia Salazar and today i will talk about "my first adventure trip".

It was the summer of 2019 and the first time in my entire life that I had then courage to experience trekking. That time I traveled to Torres del Paine National Park with my friend Iván and we did the “Circuit O”
.
 


It was eight days of trekking to get to know the entire park. As it was our first time, those days were the worst experience I have ever had. For trekking we needed to put a weight proportional to our body type and abilities in our backpack. 

The problem was that the maximum weight I could carry in my backpack was 10 kilograms, but I ended up carrying 19, so the first day was the beginning of my pain. Every day we had to re-set up and pack the tent because we had to walk to the next campsite.

During the walk I began to get wounds and blisters on my feet, and each day the wounds got worse and worse. On the fifth day, four toenails fell off and with each step I felt more pain in my feet. When the trip ended and I returned home, it was the most beautiful moment I had in a long time. However, I saw beautiful landscape lived unforgettable experiences and grew a lot as a person.






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Who Am I?

BLOG - 5 Changes To My Study Programme