BLOG 1 - A Country/Place I Would Like/Love To Visit

The first time I learned about this island was in the movie "Eat, Pray and Love". I fell in love with the blue sea and the green landscape that the film showed. I fell in love with Jullia Robberts riding her bike through the rice fields immediately. Later when I investigated the place I learned that Bali is an Indonesian island on the other side of the world... I thought; If I want to go there, I'll have to cross the entire world to get there... I loved that idea! because one of my dreams is to see the whole world and Bali can be my final stop.

Crucero de Auckland a Benoa, Bali - SM240229018 | Silversea

I started researching more about Bali. It is an island with many Hindu temples, rice fields, beautiful beaches, volcanic mountains, etc. It is a very touristy island, every year many people go to visit it, there are big hotels, tours that charge a lot of money, etc. However, I wouldn't like to get to know the island that way. I would like to tour the island by bicycle to go to the places where no one goes, see the not so touristy places, share with the inhabitants of the island and live their life for a while.



 Bali Plans New Visitor Rules Amid Falling 'Tourist Quality' | Time


I hope to travel in a tent and camp where I can, try all the food the island offers, bathe in those celestial waters and learn about Hinduism. I have always been interested in Hindu culture and its practices. It is a very different way of seeing life and death and our mission here.

 


Los 20 lugares imprescindibles que ver en Bali



I hope to fulfill this dream one day.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Who Am I?

BLOG - 5 Changes To My Study Programme