Why did I choose my major?

 Hello,

He studied theater acting at the University of Chile. I chose this profession because I really liked what is done at the university. The work methodology and body knowledge that they deliver is my greatest passion.

When I was a child I never dreamed of being an actress or studying this, I thought that I was only going to live riding a bicycle jijiji. When I was growing up I was very interested in the area of ​​health and wanted to study kinesiology. But when it came to making the final decision, I preferred to act because it was what I really wanted to learn. Without thinking much about the future.

So far my experience has been mixed. I entered university when we were in a pandemic, so my first two years were online and since last year we have been back on track. I have learned a lot and I hope to continue doing so and dedicate myself to this in the future.








Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Who Am I?

BLOG - 5 Changes To My Study Programme