Who Am I?

 


My name is Antonia Salazar Acevedo. I am 22 years old and I study Acting at the University of Chile. I currently live in Santiago but my family is from the Maule region.

I am an introspective and shy person (sometimes jiji). I like riding a bicycle, reading books, knowing metaphysics, singing, going to dance classes, playing the ukulele, meditating, being in nature, camping, spending time with my family, etc. My family is small and very close. Every time when a problem arises we are there for each other. We currently live in different regions, some in the maule region and others in Santiago. For festivities and birthdays we meet at my grandfather's house in the maule. There we play "dominó", sing "cueca" and go to the beach to spend the afternoons.








Comentarios

  1. Hi Anto! I think you are a very multifaceted person and is so cool, maybe you should teach me how play the ukulele.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG - 5 Changes To My Study Programme