Meditation and how am i

What do you think of the video?
It is very interesting, his vision of the world through meditation, which studies footwear for many cases.

Do you meditate? Do you feel it works? Why?
Meditation has always caught my attention, and every time I think about it, it relaxes me too much, and when I try it, I feel a lot of peace, and calm inside. However, I don't know how they do it to not fall asleep, because it's been a while, and I'm already zzzz ... after waking up, I realize that it works. My body and mind become so relaxed that I only give myself to meditation and rest for my body.

How are you feeling these days?
I have felt good, without any physical discomfort, but a lot of obfuscation in my head. I feel overwhelmed when I feel that I do nothing with my life, that there are people suffering and I cannot help them, that I am far away from my family and I miss a lot.

How do you I feel when the English class starts?
I'm not feeling very well because of the few resources I have to run these online class. 

However, I know I have to do them, which is a tool for life

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Who Am I?

BLOG - 5 Changes To My Study Programme